The EBMT Swiss Nurses Working Group (hereafter referred to “EBMT Swiss NG) is a non-profit organization. The EBMT Swiss NG is part of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT) and has a nursing representative in the Swiss transfusion SRC, Swiss Blood Stem Cells (SBSC) division. The purpose of the EBMT Swiss NG is to promote:
- Exchange of knowledge, experience and information associated with the haematopoietic stem cells transplantation.
- Basic and advanced education in the field of Haematology and Oncology.
- Development of best practice guidelines.
- Collaboration with national and international working groups.
- Partecipation in nursing research.
- Publication of articles in peer reviewed and non-peer reviewed journals.